内部文件，版权追溯 内部文件，版权追溯 内部文件，版权追溯
2016—2017 学年度第二学期期末考试 高一年级承智班英语试卷
第 I 卷 共 100 分 第一部分 听力（共两节，满分30分） 第一节（共5小题，每小题1.5分，满分7.5分） 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项，并标 在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关 小题和阅读下一小题。每段 对话仅读一遍。 例：How much is the shirt? .￡19.15. B.￡9.18. C.￡9.15. 答案是 C。
1. What will Lucy do at 11:30 tomorrow? A. Go out for lunch. B. See her dentist. C. Visit a friend.
2. What is the weather like now? A. It’s sunny. B. It’s rainy. C. It’s cloudy.
3. Why does the man talk to Dr. Simpson? A. To make an apology. B. To ask for help. C. To discuss his studio
4. How will the woman get back from the railway station? A. By train. B. By car C. By bus.
5. What does Jenny decide to do first? A. Look for a job. B. Go on a trip. C. Get an assistant.
第二节 (共 15 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 22.5 分) 听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段 对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出 最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读各个小题，每小题 5 秒 钟；听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6、7 题。 6. What time is it now? A. 1:45. B. 2:10. C. 2:15.
7. What will the man do? A. Work on a project. B. See Linda in the library. C. Meet with Professor Smith. 听第 7 段材料，回答第 8 至 10 题。 8. What are the speakers talking about? A. Having guests this weekend. C. Moving into a new house. 9. What is the relationship between the speakers? A. Neighbors. B. Husband and wife. C. Host and visitor. B. Going out for sightseeing.
10. What will the man do tomorrow? A. Work in his garden. B. Have a barbecue. C. Do some shopping.
听第 8 段材料，回答第 11 至 13 题。 11. Where was the man born? A. In Philadelphia. B. In Springfield. C. In Kansas.
12. What did the man like doing when he was a child? A. Drawing. B. Traveling. C. Reading.
13. What inspires the man most in his work? A. Education. B. Family love. C. Nature.
听第 9 段材料，回答第 14 至 17 题。 14. Why is Dorothy going to Europe? A. To attend a training program. C. To take a vacation. 15. How long will Dorothy stay in Europe? A. A few days. B. Two weeks. C. Three months. B. To carry out some research.
16. What does Dorothy think of her apartment? A. It’s expensive. B. It’s satisfactory. C. It's inconvenient.
17 What does Bill offer to do for Dorothy? A. Recommend her apartment to Jim. C. Take care of her apartment. 听第 10 段材料，回答第 18 至 20 题。 18. What are the tourists advised to do when touring London?
B. Rent a new apartment for her.
A. Take their tour schedule. B. Watch out for the trouble. 19. What will the tourists do in fifteen minutes? A. Meet the speaker. B. Go to their rooms.
C. Wear comfortable shoes.
C. Change some money.
20. Where probably is the speaker? A. In a park. B. In a hotel. C. In a shopping centre.
第二部分 阅读（共两节，满分 40 分） 第一节 阅读理解（共 20 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 40 分） 阅读下列四篇短文，从每小题后所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出最佳选项，并在答题卡上将 该选项涂黑 A Rod Kalin learned the secret to success while he was young. As a child, he liked playing with a stuffed (填充) rabbit his mother had made. “At that time, I knew he would become a craftsman (工匠) in the future,” Kalin’s mother said. Kalin’s father was a carpenter and taught him early how to use his hands. In high school, Kalin was so interested in photography that he cut class to take photos 18 hours a day. Eventually Kalin ended up at New York University. One night, his landlord asked him to build a website for his restaurant. “I didn’t know anything about websites, but I built the basic site by looking through books in four weeks,” Kalin recalls. After working on a craft site that provided “advice and a lot of hand-holding”, Kalin recognized that there was no market for their goods. He wrote a fan letter to Stewart Butterfield, the founder of Flickr, who had sold his highly popular photo-sharing website to Yahoo! Impressed by Kalin’s letter, he took a look at Kalin’s idea and invited him to San Francisco for a month in 2006. He taught Kalin how to build a website, and helped him borrow $615,000 from a bank. With the help of Stewart, Kalin was able to create etsy. com, an online craft fair that may be the largest market for hand made goods in the world. Last year, 350,000 woodworkers and other craftsmen sold their one-of-a-kind goods on the four-year-old site. It sells everything from hand-knitted T-shirts to wooden electric guitars. In an age of chain stores and malls, it seems there’s still a big market for the unique: custom-made skirts and hand-painted tea sets. Today, Etsy’s staff has increased to 70 employees, and more than
three million consumers in 150 countries are buying goods on Etsy every year. 21. It can be learned from the passage that Rob Kalin ______. A. opened a restaurant after graduation B. was good at building websites at university
C. admired Stewart Butterfield very much D. offered good advice to craftsmen 22. Which of the following can be used to describe Rob Kalin? A. Helpful and creative. C. Smart and humorous. B. Curious and stubborn. D. Strict and brave.
23. What can we learn about Etsy from the passage? A. It offered craftsmen advice at first and then began to sell crafts. B. It sells custom-made clothes and other handmade things. C. It has employed 350,000 craftsmen. D. It was set up by Stewart Butterfield. 24. The underlined part “custom-made shirts” in the last paragraph means _______. A. shirts that are sold in large quantities on a website B. shirts that are of high quality and sold at a high prize C. shirts that are made according to someone’s special requests D. shirts that are designed to meet the need of a certain kind of craftsman B Where can you find a nice place to relax on holiday for both you and your children? Well, I suggest you try the beautiful and green Isle of Wight (IOW). The Isle of Wight is one of the main attractions of many tourism businesses. Here is some information on a few of the attractions on the IOW. Dinosaur Isle This park is located in Sandown, a seaside town on the southeast coast. It’s a large, lovely museum, both fun and educational. Here you can see a large fossil (化石) collection of all kinds of dinosaurs, as well as a gift shop. You can walk into the past, learning about the history and the development of the civilization of dinosaurs that lived 120 million year ago. Robin Hill Country Park This attraction is set in the beautiful countryside, and is suitable for children’s
parties and games. It has five new gardens, and offers great opportunities to see and take pictures of the rare red squirrels. The West of the Wight The Marine Aquarium, the Archaeology Exhibition and the Model Railway are the great attractions here. They offer another opportunity to combine entertainment with learning. This is a great place to see ancient boats crossing the narrow strait between the island and the mainland. The Wight Bus Museum This museum is run completely by unpaid volunteers. It has a vehicle collection stored in a former grain warehouse (仓库). Most of the vehicles in the museum date back to around the 1910’s. With all these choices, what are you waiting for? IOW Tourism welcomes you! 25. Where can you visit the dinosaur museum? A. On the northeast coast. C. In a seaside town. B. In the west of the isle. D. In the beautiful countryside.
26. Which attractions feature the combination of fun and education? A. Dinosaur Isle and Robin Hill Country Park. B. The Wight Bus Museum and the West of the Wight. C. The Wight Bus Museum and Robin Hill Country Park. D. Dinosaur Isle and the West of the Wight. 27. It can be learned from the passage that ______. A. on Dinosaur Isle we can learn about all kinds of an imals B. those running the Wight Bus Museum work for free C. there are five new gardens on Dinosaur Isle D. the Wight Bus Museum can be visited free of charge C Living an adventurous life Nearly ten years ago, I was told that I had a brain tumor (瘤), and this experience changed my attitude about adventure forever. I thought that I was going to die and that all my adventures were over. I did not have a brain tumor, it turned out, but rather multiple
sclerosis (多发性硬化), which meant that, although they were not over, the nature of my adventures could have to change. Each morning that I wake up is a fresh event, something that I might not have had. Each gesture that I make carries the weight of uncertainty and demands significant attention; buttoning my shirt, changing a light bulb, walking down stairs. I might not be able to do it this time. If I could not delight in them, they would likely drown me in anger and in self-pity. I admire the grand adventures of others. I read about them with interest. With Peter Matthiessen I have hiked across the Himalayas to the Crystal Mountain. I have walked with Annie Dillard up, down, into, and across Tinker Creek in all seasons. David Bain has gone with me along 110 miles of Philippine coast, and Ed Abbey has rowed me down the Colorado River, I enjoy the adventures of these courageous figures, who can strike out on difficult trips —2 miles, 250 miles, 3000 miles – ready to bear cold and tiredness – indeed not just to bear but to celebrate. But as for me, I can no longer walk very far from the armchair in which I read. Some days I don’t even make it to the backyard. And yet I’m unwilling to give up the adventurous life; the difficulty of it, even the pain, the an xiety and fear, and the sudden brief lift of spirit that makes a hard journey more attractive. I refine adventure, make it smaller and smaller. And now, whether I am moving on my hands and knees across the dining room to help my cat, lying wide – eyed in the dark battling another period of sadness, gathering flowers from the garden, meeting a friend for lunch, I am always having the adventures that are mine to have. 28．What happens to the author after her illness? A．She has a fear of medical treatments. B．She travels to places she has dreamed. C ．She can’t take care of herself any longer. D ． She is not drowned in anger and self-pity. 29．Why does the author admire the people mentioned in paragraph 3? A．Because they write popular novels. B．Because they are great adventurers.
C．Because they are famous geographers. D．Because th ey struggle with hardship in life.
30．The author ends the article with a feeling of A. sadness B. sacrifice
C. security D. satisfaction
31．What does “adventurous life” in the title mean to the author? A．The struggles of great people against difficulties. B．Her concern about giving up certain activities. C．Her adapting to the situation with an illness. D．The exciting traveling experience of others. D I stood at the edge of the cliff (悬崖). Dark-feathered birds circled the air, diving low over the ocean every now and then to catch their dinner. Below me, hundreds of feet below, the deep ocean beat against the rough sandy shore. I took a deep breath, filling my lungs with expectation and excitement—and at the same time, fear. I was here for the shooting of a movie as I was one of the lead actors in the film Dangerous
Things, and this was the most important scene right in the middle of it. It was vital that
this went right. The director had talked to me about getting a stunt double (替身), but I’d persuaded him that I could handle the dive. I’d taken a diving course a few years before, and I’d been taking swimming lessons since I was five years old. I had been pretty confident that I could do this—up till now. Someone called out, “Keira, you don’t have to do this! Are you sure you want to dive?” It was one of the producers, Callie Evans. I knew she meant well, but deep in my heart I knew I couldn’t turn back now. I couldn’t bear to see the disappointed look on the director’s face when he was told that I couldn’t do it. At that moment, all my fears and worries broke free. I dived downwards. The air on either side of me cut into my extended arms. I knew that this wonderful feeling of flight would only last a few seconds, yet time seemed to slow down. I could hear the thrilled screams of my crew and a burst of applause (鼓掌) that seemed to echo in my ears. 32. We can learn from the first paragraph that the writer felt _______. A. nervous and proud C. delighted and relaxed C. hungry and exhausted D. excited and frightened
33. What was the writer doing? A. Shooting seabirds. C. Taking diving lessons. B. Acting in a movie. D. Having a dangerous sport.
34. Why was the writer confident in diving? A. The director supported him. C. He had lots of experience. B. He had the necessary training. D. A stunt double could help him.
35. What happened while the writer was diving down? A. Many birds were circling the air happily. C. His arms were seriously injured. B. He felt time seemed to freeze. D. The crew cheered loudly for him.
第二节 (共 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 10 分) 根据短文内容，从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项，选项中有两项为多余选项。 The next time you go into a bank, a store, or a supermarket, stop and listen. What do you hear? 36 It is similar to the music you listen to, but it’s not exactly the same.
That’s because this music was especially designed to relax you, or to give you extra energy. Sometimes you don’t even realize the music is playing, but you react to the music anyway. Quiet background music used to be called “elevator music” because we often heard it in elevators, but lately we hear it in more and more places, and it has a new name muzak. About one-third of the people in America listen to Muzak every day. The music plays for 15 minutes at a time, with short pauses in between. It is always more lively between ten and eleven in the morning, and between three and four in the afternoon, when people are more tired. 37 If you listen to Muzak carefully, you will probably recognize the names of many of the songs. Some musicians or songwriters don’t want their songs to be used as Muzaks, but others are happy when their songs are chosen, Why? 38
Music is often played in public places because it is designed to make people feel less lonely when they are in an airport or a hotel. It has been proven that Muzak does what it is designed to do. Tired office workers suddenly have more energy when they hear the pleasant sound of Muzak in the background. groceries.
Supermarket shoppers buy 38 percent more
They say it is boring to hear the same songs all the times. But others enjoy
hearing Muzak in public places. They say it helps them relax and feel calm. One even say their cows give more milk when they hear Muzak! A. Some people don’t like Muzak. B. The music gives them extra energy. C. Music is playing in the background. D. Factory workers produce 13 percent more E. Muzak tends to help people understand music better. F. They get as much as $4 million a year if their songs are used. G. Muzak is played in most of the big supermarkets in the world. 第三部分 英语知识运用 (共两节，满分 45 分) 第一节 完形填空 (共 20 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分) 阅读下面短文，从短文后各题所给的四个选项 (A、B、C 和 D) 中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳 选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 I recently got some pictures of my aunt’s 86 birthday party. Although I had not been able to 41 her for many years, she looked as 43 42 and beautiful as ever. Her eyes
sparkled with the same ago. Gazing at her 44
that I remembered from the summer visits to her home 35 years
took me back in an instant to those 46
times once again. Her 47
home was an eight-hour drive
ours over mountainous roads. So the journey was 48
with bumps. When we arrived, though, we were always
with hugs, tears, laughter and 49 .
lo ve. The highlight of our visits was always the early Thanksgiving dinner that we The 50
would be piled with the plates of turkey, potatoes, rolls, stuffing, pumpkin
pies and ice cream. After saying grace, we would all eat with great enjoyment until we could not eat any more. My uncle Rich would always smile after dinner and to visit more often well. In the evening, I would go to bed with a full would drift into my 56 55 54 and a happy heart. Sweet laughter 52 51 that we had 53 him
this was the only time that Aunt Charlotte ever
bedroom window while Mom, Dad, Uncle Rich and Aunt Charlotte
long into the night.
Those beautiful childhood
have stayed with me to this day. They were by far 58 59 my soul me to see
the greatest gifts my aunt Charlotte would have ever given me. They helped and opened my heart to the love of family that were all around me. They the kind of life that I wanted to live and share with others. I will be forever grateful to her for joy and thanksgiving. 41. A. admire 42. A. generous 43. A. care 44. A. numbers 45. A. wonderful 46. A. for 47. A. tough 48. A. combined 49. A. shared 50. A. yard 51. A. promise 52. A. unless 53. A. improved 54. A. stomach 55. A. double 56. A. ate 57. A. customs 58. A. save 59. A. helped 60. A. advising B. visit B. clever B. hope B. pictures B. right B. from B. exciting B. supplied B. offered B. kitchen B. believe B. if B. fed B. pocket B. open B. traveled B. dreams B. express B. invited C. love C. happy C. look C. presents C. rough C. as C. boring C. filled C. joined C. table C. joke C. because C. calmed C. view C. shabby C. talked C. gifts C. shape C. persuaded D. like D. bitter 60
me how to go through each day with both
D. support D. polite D. youth D. notes D. busy
D. greeted D. ordered D. floor D. guess D. though
D. encouraged D. mind D. dark D. walked D. memories D. discover D. permitted D. showing
B. challenging C. warning 第 II 卷 50 分
第二节 （共 10 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 15 分） 阅读下面材料，在空白处填入适当的内容（1 个单词）或括号内单词的正确形式。 Xie Lie is a student 61 (study) in a university in London. She is halfway through
(prepare) year, which most students complete before applying for
course. Six months ago, Xie Lie said goodbye to her family and friends in China and a plane 64 (board)
65 London. She was excited because she had dreamed of the day for so long. But 66 to expect.
she was also nervous because she didn’t know
Xie Lie had some difficulties b oth in her study and life. She had to get used to a whole new way of life. 67 a lot of good 68 (lucky), she feels more at home now. Her host family can give her (advice) and what seemed very strange before now 69 70 (appear) quite (activity).
normal. She is going to join a few clubs to participate in some social Hopefully she’ll make some new friends. 第四部分 写作 (共两节，满分 35 分) 第一节 短文改错 (共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分)
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文，请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有 10 处 语言错误， 每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。 增加：在缺词处加一个漏字符号 (∧) ，并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除：把多余的词用斜线 (\) 划掉。 修改：在错的词下画一横线，并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意：1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。 2. 只允许修改 10 处，多者 (从第 11 处起) 不计分。 My uncle is the owner of a restaurant close to that I live. Though not very big, but the restaurant is popular in our area. It is always crowded with customers at meal times. Some people even had to wait outside. My uncle tells me that the key to his success is honest. Every day he makes sure that fresh vegetables or high quality oil are using for cooking. My uncle says that he never dreams becoming rich in the short period of time. Instead, he hopes that our business will grow steady. 第二节 书面表达 (满分 25 分) 假定你是李华，你的美国朋友 Velinda 下个月将在你校参加一个交换生项目。在此期间她希望 你能教她汉语。请根据以下要点，用英语给她写封信。 时间：每天下午 5:00—7:00 地点：你家书房 3. 中国节日
内容：1. 日常会话 2. 中文歌曲
注意：1. 词数 100 左右； 2. 可适当增加细节，以使行文连贯； 3. 开头语已为你写好。 Dear Velinda, Glad to hear from you. _____________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________
答案 第一部分 听力 (共两节，每题 1.5 分，满分 30 分) 1-5 BCACB 6-10 ACABC 11-15 BACAC 16-20 BACAB
第一节 (共 15 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 30 分) 21-24 CABC 25-27 CDB 28-31 DBDC 32-25 DBBD 第二节 (共 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 10 分) 36-40 CBFDA 第一节 完形填空 (共 20 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分) 41-45 BCABA 46-50 BADCC 51-55 CCBAB 56-60 CDCAD
第二节 （共 10 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 15 分） 61. studying 62. preparation 63. a 64. boarded 65. for 66. what 67. Luckily 68.
advice 69. appears 70. activities 第一节 短文改错 (共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分) My uncle is the owner of a restaurant close to that I live. Though not very big, where b ut the restaurant is popular in our area. It is always crowded with customers at
meal times. Some people even had to wait outside. My uncle tells me that the have key to his success is honest. Every day he makes sure that fresh vegetable s or honesty and
high quality oil are using for cooking. My uncle says that he never dreams∧ used of
becoming rich in the short period of time. Instead, he hopes that our business will a grow steady. steadily 第二节 书面表达 (满分 25 分) Dear Velinda, Glad to hear from you. I get to know that you are coming to my school as an exchange his
student. You asked me whether I would like to teach you Chinese in my spare time. My answer is definitely yes. My plan is as follows: We can have our Chinese class in my study from 5pm. to 7 pm. after school. In the class, we will practice spoken Chinese and listen to some beautiful Chinese songs. What’s more, I’d like to introduce some Chinese festivals to you, such as the Spri ng Festival, the Lantern Festival. I believe you can improve your Chinese and we’ll have a good time together. Best wishes! Yours, Li Hua 录音原文 Text 1 M: Lucy, would you like to have lunch with me tomorrow? W: Oh, I’d really love to, but I have an appointment with my dentist at 11:30. Thanks for inviting me. 1. 答案为 B。此题为简单的事实细节题。根据材料中女士的话“but I have an appointment with my dentist at 11:30.”可知女士明天上午 11:30 要去看牙医，故选 B。 Text 2 W: Peter, how is the weather now? Is it still raining? M: No, but there’s still lots of clouds. The weatherman said the sun wouldn’t come out until next week. 2. 答案为 C。此题为简单的事实细节题。根据材料中女士的问话“Is it still raining?”及男士 的回答“No, but there’s still lots of clouds.”可知现在虽然雨停了，但是有很多乌云。 Text 3 M: I’m sorry I was late for class today, Dr. Simpson. W: Well, I’ll let it go this time. But you saw it disturbed the rest of the class. M: Yes, I realized that. I won’t let it happen again. 3. 答案为 A。此题为意图推断题。根据材料中男士的话“I’m sorry I was late for class today, Dr. Simpson.”及“I won’t let it happen again.”可知男士迟到了在跟他的老师道歉，故选 A。 Text 4
W: Hi, Mike. Listen, I’m coming back this afternoon, and I’ll take a bus from the railway station. So, you don’t need to come and pick me up. M: OK, take care, and see you soon. 4. 答案为 C。此题为简单的事实细节题。根据材料中女士的话“I’m coming back this afternoon, and I’ll take a bus from the railway station.”可知答案为 C。 Text 5 M: Jenny, there’s an opening for an assistant manager in our company. You should give it a try. W: Thank you George, but I’ve decided to travel a bit before finding another job. 5. 答案为 B。此题为简单的事实细节题。根据材料中 Jenny 的话“but I’ve decided to travel a bit before finding another job. ”可知在找工作之前她决定先去旅旅游。 Text 6 M: By the way, do you know what time it is? W: Well, it’s a quarter to two. M: Oh, I’ve got to go. W: See Linda in the library? M: No. Actually I’m going to meet with Professor Smith at ten past two. You may continue our project discussion with Michael. W: All right. 6. 答案为 A。此题为事实细节题。根据材料中女士的话“Well, it’s a quarter to two.”可知 现在是 1:45，故选 A。 7. 答案为 C。此题为事实细节题。根据材料中男士的话“Actually I’m going to meet with Professor Smith at ten past two.”可知男士将要去见史密斯教授，故选 C。 Text 7 W: Harry, guess what? I’ve just received an email from Pamela. She and Peter are coming down to see us this weekend. M: Oh, that’s good news! We haven’t seen them for ages. W: Yeah. The last time we met them was at our wedding three years ago. M: Did Pamela mention how long they’ll stay? W: About one week.
M: Great! I can’t wait to show them around our new house. W: Me too. We haven’t had any guests since we moved in here. If the weather is fine, we can have a barbecue in the garden. M: Good idea. I’ll go to the market tomorrow to buy all the things we’ll need. 8. 答案为 A。此题为主旨大意题。根据材料可知双方谈话的主旨是 Pamela 和 Petter 本周末要来做 客，故选 A。对话的第一句话“I’ve just received an email from Pamela. She and Peter are coming down to see us this weekend.”点明了主旨。 9. 答案为 B。此题为人物关系的推断题。根据材料中男士的话“I can’t wait to show them around our new house.”和女士的话“We haven’t had any guests since we moved in here.”可知他 们是夫妻关系，故选 B。 10. 答案为 C。此题为事实细节题。根据材料中男士的话“I’ll go to the market tomorrow to buy all the things we’ll need.”可知男士明天要去购物，故选 C。 Text 8 W: Hello, everyone. Welcome to our program. Today, we are fortunate to have a special guest with us. Some of you may have heard of him before. He’s an artist. His works have received many prizes and have been shown in over one hundred exhibitions across the country — Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, to name just a few. His name is Chris Cucksy. So Chris, tell us a bit about yourself. M: Well, I was born in Springfield, Missouri, and grew up in Kansas. I didn’t come from a family with wealth or position, but I did manage to get a master’s degree in fine arts. W: When did you first start to make art? And what was the turning point in your life that made you an artist? M: I always liked drawing as early as I can remember, so right from then, I knew what I was going to be: an artist. W: What is it that always inspires you to create? M: Nature is the biggest inspiration. I’m always inspired by things of beauty and harmony. 11. 答案为 B。此题为事实细节题。根据材料中男士的话“Well, I was born in Springfield”可 知男士出生在 Springfield，故选 B。 12. 答案为 A。此题为事实细节题。根据材料中男士的话“I always liked drawing as early as I can remember”可知男士小时候喜欢画画，故选 A。
13. 答案为 C。此题为事实细节题。根据材料中男士的话“Nature is the biggest inspiration.” 可知男士作画时受大自然的启发最大，故选 C。 Text 9 M: You must be pretty excited about your trip to Europe, Dorothy. When are you leaving? W: In just two weeks, and I am excited. I’ve been looking forward to this training program for a long time. But there are still a few things I need to do before I go. M: Like what? W: Like renewing my passport and figuring out what to do with my apartment while I’m gone. M: You are not going to give it up, are you? W: No way! I’ll never find another apartment like it around here. But I don’t like the idea of paying three months for an empty apartment, either. So, I’m looking for someone to take it while I’m away. M: Um, let me think. Oh, I know just a person. An old colleague of mine, Jim Thomas. He is coming here to do some research this summer, from June to August. W: Well, that’s exactly when I’ll be away! M: Tell you what: I’ll be calling Jim late this week anyway, so I’ll mention it to him. W: Well, thanks, Bill. 14. 答案为 A。此题为事实细节题。根据材料中 Dorothy 的话“I’ve been looking forward to this training program for a long time.”可知 Dorothy 去欧洲是为了参加培训项目，故选 A。 15. 答案为 C。 此题为事实细节题。 根据材料中 Dorothy 的话“But I don’t like the idea of paying three months for an empty apartment, either.”可知 Dorothy 将在欧洲呆 3 个月，故选 C。 16. 答案为 B。此题为情感态度题，略有难度。根据材料中 Dorothy 的话“No way! I’ll never find another apartment like it around here.”可知 Dorothy 对她的公寓还是满意的，故选 B。 17. 答案为 A。此题为事实细节题。根据材料中 Bill 的话“I’ll be calling Jim late this week anyway, so I’ll mention it to him.”可知 Bill 将向 Jim 推荐 Dorothy 的公寓，故选 A。答案 需在原文基础上稍作总结。 Text 10 W: I hope I’ve given you a clear idea of the schedule for your London weekend. And, before I finish, let me just give you some advice which should make your stay more enjoyable. Firstly, please do remember to put on some comfortable shoes. London is a big place, and whatever
you do, you’ll find yourself doing quite a lot of walking. So, comfortable shoes are really necessary. And secondly, let me ask you to please look after your money. Keep it safe at all times, and then you will not have any unpleasant accident, which could ruin your whole weekend. You’ll find a copy of your weekend’s schedule in your room. Take a look at it, and make sure you’re clear about everything. Well, that’s all from me for now. Go and leave your luggage in your rooms. I’ll be seeing you here again in fifteen minutes. Goodbye for now! 此段独白来自导游的一段事项提醒。情景发生在酒店大厅，导游在告知了日程安排之后，又为大家 在接下来的周末伦敦游提出了三条小建议。这是一篇很常见的旅游情景独白，短小精悍，内容条理 清晰，没有生僻单词和长难句。题目难度不大。 18. 答案为 C。此题为事实细节题。题干中的被动语态是材料中内容的同义转换，根据材料中 “please do remember to put on some comfortable shoes.”可推知导游提醒旅客要穿舒服的鞋 子，所以得出“the tourists are advised to wear comfortable shoes”，故选 C。另外干扰项 A 中“take the schedule”来自原文的“take a look at it”，要注意区分对关键名词实施影响的 动词。
19. 答案为 A。此题为事实细节题，难度不大。根据材料中“I’ll be seeing you here again in fifteen minutes.”可知旅客将会在 15 分钟之后和导游会面。故选 A。
20. 答案为 B。 此题为地点推断题， 稍有难度。根据材料中“You’ll find a copy of your weekend’s schedule in your room.”和“Go and leave your luggage in your rooms. I’ll be seeing you here again in fifteen minutes.”可知导游在安排旅客安顿行李，所以地点可能是在酒店。